All Mayors, Town Presidents, Councilmembers, City Officials and Guests are welcome to attend the SDML Annual District Meetings. The registration form includes all the meeting information and can be found HERE. So come and renew old acquaintances, make new ones, learn about new legislation and visit with a variety of representatives from state agencies and other elected officials.
District 1 - Thursday, March 15, 2018
230 West Hwy 12, Webster
District 2 - Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Huron Event Center
501 Wisconsin Avenue SW, Huron
District 3 - Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Meadow Barn at Country Orchards
1690 Willow Street, Harrisburg
District 4 - Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Lone Tree Steakhouse
304 Main Street, Geddes
District 5 - Tuesday, March 20, 2018
201 Main Street, Wessington Springs
District 6 - Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Roscoe American Legion
409 S. Broadway Street, Roscoe
District 7 - Thursday, March 22, 2018
Selby Community Golf Club
201 W. South Railway, Selby
District 8 - Tuesday, March 27, 2018
Drifters Bar & Grille
325 Hustan Avenue, Fort Pierre
District 9 - Tuesday, April 3, 2018
Wall Community Center
501 Main Street, Wall
District 10 - Wednesday, April 4, 2018
Tin Lizzie/Hampton Inn
531 Main Street, Deadwood
- It is necessary for everyone to register by the stated deadlines so that we can plan for enough meals, those that do not register by the deadline cannot be guaranteed a meal but you may still attend.
- You will be charged for either the number of attendees registered or the number that actually attend, whichever is greater.
- If you are unable to attend the meeting in your district, you are welcome to attend the meeting in another district.
- If you are unsure of what district you’re in, there is a list on our website at www.sdmunicipalleague.org, click on ‘About the League’ and then click on ‘Cities by District’. You can also find a list in the Directory of Municipal Officials on pages 98-100. If you’re still unsure, call the League office at 1-800-658-3633.
- Auxiliary aids and reasonable accommodations shall be made upon request to ensure that all programs are fully accessible to all individuals. If you would like to request special accommodations, please contact the SDML office at 1-800-658-3633.